If you are looking a great all-terrain vehicle for your aggressive young child who wants to learn to ride a motorized vehicle for recreation or sports, you will never go wrong with a Hensim 50cc ATV. It is a perfect size for your child at least 6 years old. Aside from the 50cc size, Hensim USA also has bigger youth models like the 70cc, 90cc, 110cc, 125cc, 150cc, and 250cc. The 90cc sizes and up are for kids at least 12 years old, the 150cc is for 14-year-olds, and the 250cc are for riders for at least 16 years old.
Let us now look at the summary of the most common features of the 50cc ATV by Hensim.
- It has a 49cc four-stroke air-cooled single cylinder engine for a smoother and quieter ride. This engine also promotes lesser emissions therefore it is environmentally friendly.
- Carbureted fuel system which utilizes unleaded gasoline for maximum fuel capacity of 3 liters.
- Electric starting system, automatic transmission and gear ratio, and chain final drive system. This makes most 50cc ATVs very easy to operate for young riders because it is clutch-free.
- As for its dimensions (for your reference to see whether it fits your child’s height and weight), its length is 42.9 inches, width at 26.4 inches, height at 30.3 inches, seat height at 22.1 inches, and dry weight of 149.5 pounds.
- Front drum rear disc brakes and rear single disc brakes.
- Available in a variety of colors: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Black, Camouflage. Whether you have a girl or a boy rider, there are many colors to choose from.
- The ATV has a dual control arm, coil over shock front suspension; and a central drive unit, spring over shock rear suspension.
Whether you buy on Hensim’s official website or on any of its dealers, your child will surely enjoy the amazing features the 50cc ATV model offers for a fun and enjoyable ride!